This year sees the fourth class of Year 11 Leavers – with 14 pupils – complete their IGCSE and GCSE exams. Here are the results:
● 41% of all results were 9-8 (or A*).
● 63% of all results were awarded 9-7 (or A*-A).
● 80% of all results were awarded 9-6 (or A*-B)
● 93% of pupils obtained at least five 9-5 (A*-C) grades including English and Maths.
● 62% of all grades were above what standardised tests predicted to be ‘most likely’ – demonstrating that Heritage helps pupils exceed expectations.
● 2 pupils received 9 or more 9-8 (or A*) grades.
● 9 pupils were awarded at least one 9.
● All pupils achieved the grades they need to progress to their preferred post-16 school or college. Destinations include Hills Road Sixth Form College, Comberton Sixth Form, The Perse School, The Stephen Perse Foundation, and Cambridge Regional College.
Jason Fletcher, the Headmaster said:
“We want to congratulate all of our pupils, together with our dedicated staff for their hard work. There are some fantastic personal achievements hidden behind these statistics.
These results are only one step along the journey each of our pupils is making. We are very proud of them and wish them well as they move into their next chapter.”